Create a healthy and productive work environment where everyone flourishes, including the bottom line
From working with organizations around the world, Jo-Anne knows the challenges leaders face can be daunting. Are you experiencing any of these issues in your organization?
- High turn-over of employees and difficulty attracting top talent.
- Employees involved in unproductive activities that are distracting and frustrating.
- Declining customer satisfaction and difficulty beating competitors. Overall customer experience is lackluster.
- The organization is under-performing and not achieving expectations.
In helping organizations transform, the following are some of the outcomes we have achieved:
- Transform organizations with a proven five-step process that creates a better place to work and exponentially increases revenue and profitability.
- Allow organizations to gain one month per year by getting behind barriers that impede getting things done.
- Uncover and eliminate the silent killer of productivity and financial success.
Jo-Anne Hill combines her extensive background as a former VP at top luxury hotel companies with hands-on experience working with hotels around the world. She is also certified as a culture advisor in transforming organizations by Barrett Values Centre (UK).
The benefit of performing organizational transformation ensures a positive and healthy culture as the foundation. It becomes the nucleus from which strategies have a great probability of success as employees are aligned and support the common goal. Employees are happier and more productive. They provide a better customer experience, and in turn, customers stay longer, spend more, and return more often.
“Jo-Anne was a wonderful facilitator, remaining neutral while concerned and engaged with everyone including call-in members of the team. We’re all in a better place after the meeting. It was very productive and much-needed discussion.”
Fairly Attidore-Mace, Group Reservations Coordinator, The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach